My dad finally went on his medical check up yesterday morning. Results? The doctor hasn’t disclosed any prognosis or assumptions. I don’t know whether that’s a good thing or not. He needs to undergo an ultrasound for the doctors to have a better idea of what’s going on again inside his stomach.
Not a good news for me and my mom. *SIGH*
Better wait for Monday since my dad’s schedule for his ultrasound will be on that day. I just wish I didn’t have to travel to Manila this week nor have to deal with the visit of our bosses come Monday as well.
Give me strength to go on.