My Wandering Mind: In the Airplane
My alarm clock woke me up just in time to prep up for my flight earlier this morning. When I arrived at the airport and was lining up in the check-in counter, the PA system announced the arrival of our plane. When I turned around, they already placed cordons to block passengers who were late in checking in. Whew! At least I’m not one of them!
Since I wasn’t able to sleep well last night (and waking up really early), I was planning on sleeping through the whole flight. But as it always does my mind wanders. Nothing major really. Only random thoughts. Just to name a few:
1. The view outside the airplane window looks like viewing Google Earth;
2. How would you react if the airplane flooring was transparent?;
3. If mobile phones are prohibited during airplane flights, are they also prohibited in helicopter rides?;
4. Would it ever be possible to use mobile phones in the duration of the flights?; and
5. Since it’s a criminal offense to remove a life vest from the aircraft, was there ever any case that such event occured?
Okay, some may have been a bit weird. But those were just some escaped thoughts of a tired and sleepy mind. How about you guys? Got any thoughts you’d like to share? I would love to hear them!